I became interested in Reflexology after receiving a life changing treatment from a local Reflexologist when her daughters were small. At the time she was suffering from stress, insomnia, and fatigue. Gabriela was so impressed by the effect Reflexology had on her own life she wanted to share that experience with others. She was already a qualified Nutritional Therapist so gaining skills in Reflexology was a natural progression. Gabriela created – NuReflexology in October 2011 after she trained at the International Institute of Reflexology in London.
NuReflexology offers Traditional Reflexology, Fertility Reflexology, Maternity Reflexology, Hot Stone Reflexology, Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology, Facial Reflexology and also Zone Facelift.
I work with clients suffering from: stress, anxiety, headaches/ migraine, back pain, digestive problems. She has a particular interest in fertility and maternity reflexology and supports clients when trying to conceive including assisted conception such as IVF, IUI and also during pregnancy.
My clients also receive dietary tips and advice about nutritional supplements if needed. This is offered as an additional complimentary service.
- International Institute of Reflexology
- Seren Natural Fertility – Reproreflexology – with Barbara Scott – covering pre-conceptual care, assisted conception
- Soul to Sole Reflexology – Maternity Reflexology – with Suzanne Enzer – covering pre-conceptual care, antenatal care, birth preparation, post-natal care and Newborn baby care.
- London School of Reflexology – Facial Reflexology the Bergman Method
- London School of Reflexology – Advanced Facelift Massage by Ziggie Bergman
- London School of Reflexology – Zone Facelift by Ziggie Bergman
- Advanced Reflexology Training by Hagar Basis
- Hot Stone Reflexology – by Sally Earlam
- Complementary Therapy College – TCM Pregnancy Reflexology Course by Heidi Armstrong
- Reflexology for Woman’s Health by Hagar Basis
- College of Nutrition and Health – Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
I am a member of the Association of Reflexologists, Association of Reproductive Reflexologists, Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and a fully insured practitioner.