Carl Newman, Micropigmentation was formed in 2016 when I opened my first clinics Carl Newman Micropigmentation and Beauty Innovations in Old Town as a result of my own journey with hair loss.
Embarking on the treatment myself and benefiting from the renewed confidence I was inspired to help others with the added benefit of being able to speak from personal experience. I am passionate about the treatments I deliver and seeing the benefits it offers to my clients
Training in Scalp Micropigmentation and Semi-Permanent Makeup both at the award winning Brand wood Clinic with Paul Clark & Simon Lane (SMP) & Golden Eye master class with Milena Lardi (Trico Pigmentation)
• Advanced training in cosmetic Scalp Micro Pigmentation and semi-permanent cosmetic Trico Pigmentation for hair loss and thinning hair
• Qualified in Permanent Make up training with Golden Eye
• Qualified in Plasma Therapy as an Elite Technician with Louise Walsh International
• Qualified in Platlet rich plasma
• Qualified in IPL Hair removal
• Qualified in Facial Aesthetic treatments
• Level 4 in Micro pigmentation
I have trained with many of the leading industry specialists (please click this link if you wish to view the specialists/companies I have trained with) enabling me to deliver the very best treatments and care for my clients.
I regularly attend conferences and advanced training to increase my knowledge base and learn about the latest techniques in micropigmentation and cosmetic therapies.
I have recently collaborated with Gill from Indulgence in Marlborough to enable clients in the Marlborough and surrounding area to benefit from some of my treatments.